Happy St Patrick’s Day! Go green this morning with these healthy breakfast muffins packed full of goodness!
4 Tablespoons of butter
2 Beaten eggs
1/4 – 1/2 cup of fresh chopped mint
1 Cup of thawed and mashed frozen peas
1/2 Cup of grated cheddar cheese
1/4 Cup of milk
1 Cup of all purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare muffin cases or muffin pans. Heat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Cream the butter then gradually add the beaten eggs
- Add the milk, salt and pepper, peas, mint and grated cheese
- Add the flour and gently mix to combine the ingredients all together. Do not over mix
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture into the muffin cases or lightly greased muffin pans
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown and skewer comes out clean
- Serve warm or cold with sour cream.