We are bananas about this delicious and healthy breakfast bread! The perfect way to utilize bananas that may be just a peep past their prime!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ? teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- ? cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar and stir in eggs and mashed bananas.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
- Serve immediately or freeze until needed